Pop Peeper for Windows Mobile?

Post your suggestions for POP Peeper

Pop Peeper for Windows Mobile?

Postby philipleong111 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:55 am

i am a huge fan of Pop Peeper, and have used it for quite some time now, first in my xp laptop and now in my vista one. it is a v simple and useful software and saves me a lot of time logging into various email IDs.

We would like a Pop Peeper for Windows Mobile devices like WM 5 or WM 6. i would love the same easy functionality to be ported to my hand held device. WM is a hugely popular OS in our part of the world and its market share is on the rise. since it is Windows OS, it should not be very difficult to port your code from Windows to Windows Mobile.

Pop Peeper could benefit from a huge base of WM users, who are usually techy, high end executives on the go. i already use a IM software Agile to log into all my IM a/c at once, and Pop peeper is a natural need for me!

Hope you oblige early!
Philip
philipleong111

Pop Peeper for windows mobile would be fantastic !

Postby poppeeper_lover » Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:42 pm

I completely agree this would be a fantastic thing to do, alteast if not immediately in the future (hopefully near future)

Currently a lot of people use Windows Mobile for emails especially to get notified and to read (even if not send).

AND THERE IS NO SUCH PROGRAM THAT HANDLES SEVERAL WEBMAILS.

THIS IS EXACTLY THE REASON, HOW POP PEEPER CAN GAIN SUDDEN AND LARGE ** POPULARITY ** too.
poppeeper_lover

Return to Suggestions